The IBS Lao (Inclusive Business Solution) project is a project supported by the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) which started from 2020 to 2022 for 3 years under the cooperation of Lao People’s Revolutionary Youth Union, KOICA and Solutek System Korea with the name of the project “Lao Youth Union IT Center Sustainable Operation and employment Support Program”
In 2019, the IT center was officially opened with the support of KOICA, after the establishment of the IT center, we conducted the IBS program to build strength and create various activities aimed at developing the skills of the Lao youth to be able to use IT in their work. We will have various training activities for people who are interested in using the IT center.
Throughout the previous project period, the IT Center has completed many activities focusing on young people who are interested in technology and have participated in our project, which will mainly include the following activities:
– Basic computer training for those who have no previous IT background
– Web application development
– Basic Microsoft Office
– Basic Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
– Basic video editing
– Cartoon Drawing
– Database design (MySQL)
– RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) certification training course for professionals
– The use of the studio for various advertising media
– Basic foreign language courses (Chinese, Korean) and English for business
– Online content and learning-teaching tool
– Mobile Application and Tech Startup Contest
– Assistance to minority groups.
In the IT center, there are 5 computer labs, 1 library and a coffee shop for those who visit our center. Don’t forget to stay tuned for information on training events for those interested.
020 55827802 (Solutek System Lao)
021 417285-6 (Lao youth Union)